Melbourne is world-wide renowned for its hospitality scene. Put simply, we’re spoiled for choice!
Take a look at the most successful hospitality venues… what do they all have in common? Exceptional fit-outs.
Great food will bring in customers, but great food combined with an exceptional fit-out, is what keeps them coming back.
5/2 Dyer Street Richmond is meticulously fully fitted and stunningly presented to a culinary elite level, providing the new occupant with the edge for success.
Tag, like and share, it’s a fit-out to put you on top of the socials map – the food and service is up to you!
- Licensed and fully fitted food premises
- Offered with entire fit-out in place at no additional cost i.e., tables, chairs, food equipment, cool room, canopy etc
- Private outdoor terrace with direct access from Dyer Street
- Located within the iconic Jaques development comprising 377 residences, and opposite Richmond High School
- Immense ceiling height
- 3 x private bathrooms (1 x accessible)
- 1 car parking space
- 232m2 including 45m2 private outdoor terrace
- $90,000 per annum + outgoings + GST