8 Gipps Street, Collingwood – It’s clean, it’s fresh, it’s everything you’d expect from and office and more! But we haven’t even gotten to the good part yet… not only is it more than affordable, not only does it come with more parking than you’ll ever need but it’ll come with rent free and an ‘allowance’ for your fit out!
- Polished concrete floors
- A wealth of natural light
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High clearance ceilings
- Open plan and high-quality glass partitioned offices
- Character inspiring brick façade
An abundance of parking for 12 cars
All of this located in one of Melbourne’s prolific business hubs. Take one look around and what do you see…
- Victoria & Vine – a 9 building development, offering 5 start accommodation to residents, with retail, food and beverage on the ground floor
- GCQ Collingwood, a next generation 11 storey office building offering collaborative spaces and rooftop terraces with kitchen and bar facilities
- T2, Jetstar, The Commons, Aesop, Swisse… These are just a few of the multinationals calling Collingwood home, not to mention the multiples upon multiples of creative agencies
Both floors combined are 667m2 – is this too big? No problem, you can lease the ground floor only (314m2)!
This is one of those opportunities that don’t come along too often. It’s only a matter of time, before someone takes full advantage of the opportunity on offer!
We’re here to help you find the perfect deal so let’s talk.
**Subject upon length of lease and negotiations