Welcome to the thriving precinct of High Street, Preston, between Bell Street and Dundas Street.
The skyline is dominated by high-rise mixed-use developments housing thousands of high-income residents, with more and more developments underway to meet the increasing demand.
Premium quality tenants with high quality fit outs have set-up to cater for and capitalise from this influx, creating a diverse and exciting retail and lifestyle experience.
It is no coincidence that Woolworths, Benzina Cantina, Oliva Social, Cedar Bakery, Pausa Pranzo, A Simple Sandwich, Noi Pizzeria, Snap Fitness, F45 Training, Unknown Barber, Deans Art, I Love Dumplings, Junction Hotel and Kool Kidz, just to name a few, all call this exceptional precinct home!
TCI are pleased to present this beautifully refurbished, exceptional blank canvas Retail/Showroom/Warehouse with abundant potential and immense double fronted exposure!
Bar, restaurant, brewery, retail, showroom or other uses as you see fit… the choice is yours!
- Beautifully refurbished retail/showroom/warehouse with immense potential for multiple uses
- Free-standing building with substantial double fronted main road exposure
- Exceptional location in high activity precinct surrounded by multiple mixed-use high-rise developments and first-class tenants
- Inviting high clearance exposed steel truss ceiling with abundant natural light
- Rear access with RSD
- 2 internal car parking spaces
We’re here to help you find the perfect deal so let’s talk.