NEW SIMPLY ISN’T BETTER…
“Out with the old… in with the new!” – we’ve heard it time and time before, but we’ve also heard “They don’t make them like the used to!” and that couldn’t be more apparent that now.
Take one look at 477 Bridge Road and you’ll see what we mean.
- A direct Bridge Road entranceway and address – this isn’t Lot 45 of 466 – 475 Bridge Road, it’s only 477 Bridge Road, Richmond
- Direct natural sunlight from both Bridge Road and the rear atrium – creating less of a ‘boxed in’ office feel
- 6 car parks for 300m2 of office space – that’s right…. 6 car parks
- Immense and direct signage and branding, on Bridge Road at the ground floor – not hidden on a small tenancy board inside a common area
- Rear entranceway with lift access via Palmer Street
- An abundance of on street parking via Palmer Street, with the ability (STCA) to obtain a parking permit, as the building was built prior to 2006
What we are offering today is an opportunity to buy an office, that simply isn’t built today, nor has it been for a number of years. You simply don’t find offices of this size with this level of parking, access and amenity. This is one of those rare opportunities that won’t last long.
Do yourself a favour, come inspect and experience firsthand the difference this office has to offer!
Sold subject to existing lease (circa 12 months) or with vacant possession.
300m2 with 6 secure basement car parks.
For all property enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact our exclusive sales team.